Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Indigo Moon Explosion



What a morning!! First, I found out that Tintoretto was going to be open. I was able to score my favorite strawberry white chocolate scone. Then, I went to the post office and found out I had 2 glorious boxes of Indigo Moon waiting for me.  It sure does feel like Christmas in July!

Quel beau matin! En premier, j'ai eu la belle surprise que Tinteretto était ouvert pour des scone et des soupes aujourd'hui. Alors, j'ai pu me procurer un délicieux scone aux fraises et au chocolat blanc. Ensuite, je suis allée à la poste pour trouver qu'il y avait 2 grosses boîtes d'Indigo Moon qui m'attendaient. On dirait que c'est Noël en juillet!!

Anyways, I thought I would share a few pics of what arrived:
Voilà, que j'ai décidé de partagé quelques photos de tout ce qui est arrivé:

Sport weight







 Blue faced Leicester


Ultimate Merino Sock


No comments:

Post a Comment